- "Central Montcalm Public Schools ("the District") is committed to providing an educational environment conducive to learning in a safe and nurturing environment for all students and staff. It is the policy of the Board of Education and the District that discrimination based on gender, race, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, height, weight, genetic information or any other status covered by federal, state or local law will not be tolerated.
- Below are the District's Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment policies and procedures, along with contact information for the District's Title IX Coordinators. If you believe you've been a victim of unlawful discrimination or harassment, please contact one of the District's Title IX Coordinators."
- Administration Anti-harassment
- Professional Staff Anti-harassment
- Classified Staff Anti-harassment
- Student Anti-harassment
- Bullying Toward Students
Marty James 989-831-2100
Wilberta Wittkopp 989-831-2500